-
August 30th, 2003, 07:16 PM
#1
HB Forum Moderator
I was about to buy a 500 page ream of paper form Office Depot the other day when I noticed the Kodak brand and bought it.
It was around $6.00, but the Kodak paper is superbright, thick, and works perfectly through my printer. The Office Depot paper sells for half as much, and ironically, I end up recopying sheets because the papers stick together because they are so thin and poorly paid, they come out crooked, sometimes masses of the Office Depot brand ream paper just starts pouring through the printer.
I am pretty sure the additional quality, efficiency, and better look of all my Kodak printouts will more than offset the higher price, so I'm buying Kodak products and helping myself at the same time. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks